INCIPIT is a novel international PhD programme, which aims at providing innovative multidisciplinary and intersectoral training in Life and Biomaterial Sciences.
It is co-funded by the COFUND scheme (Marie Skłodowska - Curie Actions).
This programme pools the different and complementary expertise of 8 research institutes of the Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR INSTITUTES), as well as the competencies of 3 Doctoral Schools and several academic, non-profit and industrial Partner Organizations.
INCIPT PhD programme includes:
laboratory activities to carry out doctoral research projects;
theoretical courses run by the Doctoral Schools of the Università degli Studi della Campania 'Luigi Vanvitelli' (previously named Second University of Naples (SUN)), the University of Naples Federico II and the University of Catania (UNICT);
activities related to transferable skills.
The INCIPIT overall objective is to recruit and train a total of 35 Early Stage Researchers (ESRs), through 2 Calls for applicants (2016 - 2017)
- Istituto per le Applicazioni del Calcolo ‘Mauro Picone’ - (Institute for Applied Mathematics "Mauro Picone - IAC)
- Istituto di Biostrutture e Bioimmagini - (Institute of Biostructure and Bioimages - IBB)
- Istituto di Biochimica delle Proteine - (Institute of Protein Biochemistry - IBP)
- Istituto di Calcolo e Reti ad Alte Prestazioni - (Institute for High Performance Computing and Networking - ICAR)
- Istituto di Chimica Biomolecolare - (Institute of Biomolecular Chemistry - ICB)
- Istituto di Endocrinologia e Oncologia Sperimentale ‘G. Salvatore’ - (Institute of Experimental Endocrinology and Oncology ‘Gaetano Salvatore’ - IEOS)
- Istituto di Genetica e Biofisica ‘Adriano Buzzati - Traverso’ - (Institute of Genetics and Biophysics ‘Adriano Buzzati-Traverso’ - IGB)
- Istituto per i Polimeri, Compositi e Biomateriali - (Institute for Polymers, Composites and Biomaterials - IPCB)
The INCIPIT ESRs join one of the following Doctoral programmes:
The Partner Organizations offer additional training and/or host the PhD students for short visits or secondments.
|Partner Organizations from Academia:||Partner Organizations from the non-academic sector:|
|1. Second University of Naples (Naples, Italy);2. University of Catania (Catania, Italy);
3. University of Naples Federico II (Naples, Italy);
4. Centro de Investigaciones Biologicas’ (Madrid, Spain);
5. Tel Aviv University (Tel Aviv, Israel);
6. University of Munich (Munich, Germany);
7. The University of Tampere (Tampere, Finland);
8. University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, US);
9. University of Vilnius (Vilnius, Lithuania);
10. University of Wrocław (Wrocław, Poland); 10.University of Zurich (Zurich, Switzerland).
|1. Bracco Imaging SpA (Milano, Italy);
2. Dompé SpA (L’Aquila, Italy);
3. Epitech Group Srl (Saccolongo, Italy);
4. Fujifilm Visualsonics BV (Toronto, Canada);
5. GW Pharmaceuticals (London, UK);
6. Innovet Italia Srl (Saccolongo, Italy);
7. Medivis Srl (Catania, Italy);
8. Scientific Communication Srl (Naples Italy);
9. ST Microelectronics Srl (Agrate Brianza, Italy);
10. TIGEM, a Telethon Institute (Naples, Italy);
11. ToxMinds B.V.B.A. (Brussels, Belgium).