The IGB provides researchers with shared resources to carry out cell/tissue culture-based experiments and to maintain and store cell lines. Cell Culture Rooms meet all the requirements of biological containment Level 2 (BSL-2) for the safe handling of cell cultures.
Cell Culture Rooms are available for different cell culture types and purposes.
- Cell Culture Rooms for immortalized cell lines and commercial primary cells
- Cell Culture Room for Human and Murine ES/iPS cells
- Cell Culture Room for Primary Murine Cell Culture
- Cell Culture Room for Primary Human Cell Culture
- Cell Culture Room for Viral Production/Cell Infection
- Quarantine Room for prevention of Mycoplasma contamination
A group of researchers is in charge of the management of the Cell Culture Rooms.
For any information, please contact: email@example.com
The IGB provides on-site service for Mycoplasma detection test (PCR-based).
For any information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org