Accident Prevention, Radioprotection, Health and Safety
- Administrative procedures for admission to the Institute;
- Identification of laboratory risk factors, risk assessment;
Identification of health and safety measures in the workplace; compliance with current legislation (Dlgs 81/08);
- Health surveillance of staff: organisation and management of support for the medical surveillance of employees carried out by the authorised medical officer;
Promote biological and/or chemical hazard prevention programmes and safety procedures.
Keep employees informed and trained in legal requirements concerning:
- identified laboratory risks;
- personal protective equipment;
- storage and record keeping of radioactive materials;
- radioactive waste management;
- transport of radioactive material;
- health and safety at work.